Friday, April 2, 2010

Last Night's Dream

We went on a vacation with my family to the Hawaiian islands...or maybe it was somewhere in Mexico. I didn't get to see much of the scenery because every time I would venture outside, I'd be attacked by wild goats.

Naturally I had to karate chop them to protect myself, but they kept biting and biting. It was very traumatizing. I think they were trying to kill me. Henry came to ward them off, and then we ventured into an old city. All of the townsmen were looking at us funny, and I was starting to wonder what was up. It was at this point that I found out my husband was training to be the next Harry Potter.

"Harry Potter?" I said, like the lady from the movie.

And then, like magic, the lady from the movie appeared and whisked Henry into a dark alley. Harry Potter training is intense so I didn't see Henry for the rest of the vacation.

When I woke up, Letterman was talking to Alias.

(Just kidding about that last part. That's a line from The Simpsons.)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hi Alli! You can just provide the URL!