Thursday, April 16, 2009

Focus!

Last weekend we went on a roadtrip up to Tulsa for my brother-in-law's wedding. It was really a lovely trip filled with lots of family, but the night we arrived back home I started feeling sick. And Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I was sick. Today I feel a little better, but guess what, I still feel sick.

Here's the deal:
-I haven't left my house for more than 15 minutes in four days. I'm going a little stir crazy.
-I've been in school for what feels like a bajillion years and I'm tired of it. (Henry pointed out that in reality it's been about 20. Made me feel old.)
-And we all know that when you're feeling under the weather, you especially do not feel liking working.

But the facts are these: the first draft of my Master's report is due tomorrow. I've got a lot of work left to do on it, so I MUST work on it today. That is my task for the day, so that's what I need to do.

Good pep talk. Now let's get to work!

No comments: