Saturday, January 10, 2009

December 12, 2008



I'm finally caught up with all of my 12 of 12 layouts and with two days to spare! =) Now comes the fun of trying to figure out where everything came from...

Credits:
-bg paper (I know this one because I just downloaded it yesterday!)- 2ps Indie Pops Celebrate kit
-Alpha letters and numbers-SP "Shabby Mommy" kit (I think)
-Journal Block-SP "Festival"
-Template (can you tell I'm hooked?)-Little Dreamer Designs "Mushy My Boy"
-Font: Daisy Script
-Stitching: SP "Two Soon"
-Other papers (l-r): 1. Vinnie Pearce "Thank You" 2. 2ps "Express Yourself" 3. combo of blue polka dot paper from the 2ps Indie Pops kit and Vinnie Pearce "Thank You" 4. "BG Stripey Slurp"...not sure where it came from =/

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Alli- beautiful layouts! You commented on my blog about having it done quickly- you already do the digital thing- you can do this too. I prepare the layout in advance and then pop the journaling and photos in. The beauty of computers! Thanks for doing 12 of 12- looking forward to seeing your Jan. layout!

merideth said...

i love your 12-of-12 style! i think i'll check back to see january's (just 2 days until the 12th? where did the time GO?) :)

O said...

Hi :) I'm loving your layout too! I love the different sizes of photos and I love that Indie Pop kit from 2ps (love 2ps anyway!). Thanks for sharing your work. I look foward to seeing what you come up with for January. :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!