Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's here

I turned in the final version of my report on May 7th. Two weeks ago? Oh my, how time flies. All in all it was 61 pages long. To be honest, compared to previous grad school experiences it was a cake walk. I thought it would require lots of blood, sweat, and tears; I envisioned my second reader demanding large changes and me chasing my "committee" around trying to get last minute signatures, but in the end it wasn't so bad. Sure, I put in a ton of effort, but there wasn't a lot of stress surrounding the whole thing. So, so very surprising.

And now I graduate in TWO DAYS! I'm having my big shindig tomorrow night. Couldn't be more excited. I just hope my guests have fun. I'm excited to reunite with some of my best friends who are coming into town.

Right now I'm trying to throw together a party playlist...but I'm realizing I don't have very cool party music. And, confession: I have no idea how to use my Mom's Ipod. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any idea either. hahaha.

I think we need my brother's expertise.

Anywho, I've been working hard to plan this party these past few weeks, so I will post some pictures after all is said and done for you to see. This party was my inspiration. Lurv it.


{inchmark}

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That is a gorgeous table setting!! Congrats on graduating!!! HORRAY!

Em said...

the first time i got my ipod i could not figure out how to turn it on...or off for that matter...and it took me 2 months to figure out that you could just go in a circle to move from one thing to the next instead of running your thumb quickly up and down and just getting lucky. oh dear. i should read the manuals of things...

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I lub your beautiful blog! It's amazing. Sooooo proud of you for graduating! You go, girl.

Thanks for putting me on your side bar.