Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Seventh Date of Christmas

Forgive me for mentioning Christmas in March, but...



apparently I forgot to make a post about these back in January. These are pages from the one day, one night trip Henry and I made to Fredericksburg for our year and a half wedding anniversary. =)

P.S. I can't even remember if we've been on date number 8 yet.
P.P.S. If you are married, what do you and your husband do for dates? Heck, even if you aren't married, what do you and your significant other do for dates?

4 comments:

Tara said...

I thought I recognized your name on giveawaytoday! :) Remember us from the Timber Ridge ward in San Antonio?

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photography pkgs on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
www.photobyemilie.com

Whitney said...

Hmm... we like to go out to a nice resturant and then come home and watch episodes of The Office or go out to see a movie. We're fairly simple folk when it comes to dating!

anna and wells said...

Love the photos. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!