Sunday, March 1, 2009

February 12, 2009


I know that February is a few days shorter than the other months, but didn't it seem to fly by? Before I know it, it will be time for March's 12 of 12. Anywho, here is the one for February. What the journaling doesn't tell you is that we had a free Chick-fil-A breakfast that morning. (I love Chick-fil-A. Both their food and the fact that they are closed on Sundays.) And also, that picture of me in the bottom left corner was taken by my cousin's son Ethan. He likes to take "artistic" shots. If I hadn't bent over, I wouldn't have been in the picture at all!

I kept this one easy as far as materials go. The papers, journal block, and swirlies are from the new Shabby Princess "Happy Go Lucky" kit. If you haven't seen it yet, go check it out!

One of the things I decided to purchase with my free $20 at two peas were the Rounded Corners Templates by Crystal Wilkerson. I used Template No. 9 for this page.

And the font is called Pea Jay.

No comments: