Saturday, March 28, 2009

Heads Up

For all of you who like digital scrapbooking, especially digital scrapbooking for free, I've got some news for you.

Last week Oscraps held a contest as part of their birthday celebration that involved going around to designers' blogs to obtain a secret word. While the official contest is over, many of the freebies are still available if you are willing to do a little blog hopping. I just downloaded about 15 scrapbooking goodies for free!

That's something I love about digital scrapbooking. So far the ONLY money I've spent was to buy an album to put my pages in. If you're wondering how I've been able to do it, you should check out all of the links in the "GOODIES" section of my blog. Each of the sites listed there has freebies available for download.

Anyway, back to the blog train. Here's what you need to do:

Start by going here.
At the bottom of that post you will find a link to Sue Cummings' blog, which has another freebie. She has a link to the next blog, which has a link to the next blog...and I think you get the idea. It's a blog train.

You might have to scroll down a bit to find the freebie since the posts were written last week.

Happy hunting!

3 comments:

The Warrens said...

Thank you for sharing that! I am a scrapbooking junkie!

Ms Cupcake said...

Checking in from SITS. Wishing you a beautiful week. My best. Zen Cupcake

Whitney said...

Who do you have print your pages? And are they 12x12? I love that about Digital Scrapbooking too, it's so cheap compared to paper scrapbooking!!