Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm a Mormon

Have you seen the new videos on mormon.org?

I think they're great. They're professionally done, and I think they do a good job of breaking certain stereotypes. They show that members of the Church are individuals who come from all walks of life.

My favorite video (so far) is this one of Rochelle.

#1 She's a Texan.
#2 She has a schnauzer! I'm kind of obsessed. If you could see into my office right now, where I am currently typing, there is a miniature schnauzer calendar hanging on the wall in front of me. Owning one is high on my list of adult life goals.
#3 She talks about her kids with disabilities.
#4 I want her sunglasses.

My second favorite video is this one of Aaron and Emily.

#1 They seem like such fun people.
#2 They have amazing jobs.
#3 Their video just makes me happy.

So what would your video say?

P.S. Don't you think it'd be great if some of our favorite LDS bloggers (Design Mom, CJane, Rockstar Diaries) made videos? When I saw these I just imagined what theirs would be like--awesome.

No comments: