Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pay It Forward

Well, I've managed to come down with a cold (this happens during every break I have from school), so the 12 dates are postponed until I start feeling better.

In the meantime I thought I'd share two layouts I made for a Pay It Forward I participated in.

This first one was for one of my blog friends. I put it in a black frame and mailed it out (on time) back in October.


Credits:
Fonts-Unnamed Melody & Trajan Pro

The second one didn't make it into its owner's hands until last week. Thankfully it was for one of my best friends, so she didn't complain that it was two months late.



When I handed her the gift she thought it was an empty picture frame. Imagine her delight when she actually opened it and saw this!



Here's a close up.

No comments: