Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I don't know about you, but I'm excited for 2011! I've been thinking about goals in a new way thanks to these ladies. And I'm working on a list of goals known as 101 in 1001. It should be ready to share by Sunday.

In the meantime, I just wanted to wish anyone who reads this a happy new year!

This year we sent out New Year cards to some friends. (If you're interested in receiving one, send me your address!) I spent a TON of time at the beginning of this week making the card along with our very first family letter. Even though it was a huge time suck, I loved every second of putting it together. I want to spend more time doing things I love in 2011, how about you?

Dots
Paper
Photo Strip 
Script Font (at the bottom of the card)
Heart 1, Heart 2
Date Stamps 
"Happy" Word Art
"New Year" Word Art
Faking Letterpress in Photoshop
Wording Inspiration
"Wishing..." font: Myriad Pro

No comments: